- An individual gift card may be used only once when ordering goods, regardless of its value.
- If the price of selected goods is lower than the value of a gift card, there is no refund to be given to a buyer.
- If the price of selected goods is higher than the value of the gift card, the remaining additional amount should be paid by the customer.
- A Gift card cannot be exchanged or returned.
Once the customer has purchased a gift card, the purchase is not refundable.
- A Gift card expires 1 year after its purchase and cannot be returned or used later than the expiry date.
- A Gift card may not be restored or unblocked in case of loss or theft.
- A Gift card is activated on the day following its purchase .
- There is a limited number of discounted items available for purchase with a gift card.